We’ve worked for lots of different clients in the pharma industry.
Since Pivotal 4pharma was established in 2009, we have worked with many different clients on a diverse range of projects, some of which are listed below. These projects (large and small) reflect the broad skills and knowledge base of Pivotal 4pharma.
– Supporting medical education and advertising agencies in putting together pitches for new breast cancer business
– Providing strategic guidance to a major pharma company on the design of a phase III breast cancer trial, with emphasis on appropriate inclusion and exclusion criteria
– Detail aid and objection handler development for a device designed to reduce chemotherapy-induced hair-loss
– Development of copy and brand messaging for exhibition stands
– Development of technical content and copy for the re-launch of two breast cancer web-sites
– Update and development of new medical information ‘Question and Answer’ documents for several oncology products
– On behalf of a Key Opinion Leader, led the project team delivering a breast cancer treatment think-tank, including faculty selection and programme development.
– Detailed literature review, data analysis and final report on the chemotherapy treatments in the current breast cancer market.
– Development of a programme and strategy for delivering a publications scientific statements workshop
– Detailed literature reviews, gap analyses and final reports related to ‘markers’ for early detection of lung cancer and breast cancer recurrence
– Support of Key Opinion Leader mapping projects, through detailed interviews with therapy area medical experts
“Knowledge in the breast cancer area is second to none.”
Professor Anthony Howell